Thursday, September 9, 2010

Journal1 Fustrated College

I had two problems so far that really fustrated me in College. The two problems are parking and a teacher situation.
I arrived an hour early to school to find no parking. I asked the security gaurd for help, and he told me to keep circling. Come to find out in the back of the west building there is tons of parking in the back. I wished the gaurd would of told me that earlier. My second issue was my math teacher came up to me and said I need to be in another class. So I said why, she said you place tested in a lower class. The funny thing is on our first day of class I was one of the students answering all the question. So long story short, I talked to my advisor and she explained to me the teacher was just doing her job, she's not at fault. They looked over the testing and I got to stay in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment